Search the CAP Legacy Art Collection Catalog
Tips for Efficient Searching:
- Use the most explicit search criterion to find the desired art work(s).
- Reference Number - The Reference Number is a unique identifier for each image in the collection. If known, this will return only the work desired.
- Artist Name Search - Use artist's First Name and Paternal and/or Maternal Last Name. All works matching the specified name will be returned.
- Decade of creation - All works created in the selected decade will be retrieved.
- Keywords - Every work in which a specified keyword appears in a description or note field will be returned.
- Add additional search criteria to refine the list of art works returned from the prior search request. Each additional search element represents an 'AND' condition, i.e., criteria A AND B must be true for a work to appear in the result list. Using multiple search criteria initially may cause your desired work to be eliminated from the results when one of the criteria is not true or present in the database.