Personal Enrichment Program
Come and participate in the Lake Chapala Society's new Personal Enrichment Program (PEP) series. This is one response to our members call for more programs, both entertaining and fun.
Our next series of programs features highly qualified experts such as Rachel McMillen. Each program will present topics that will elucidate an understanding of yourself and Mexico.
The courses are easy to choose from and consist of 2 - 8 class sessions. The prices are very affordable, and the class sizes are small.
- The fee to participate in each Personal Enrichment Program is payable on-line via credit card. On-line payments are subject to a 7% surcharge to coverprocessing and foreign exchangefees.
- All Personal Enrichment Program courses are limited to Lake Chapala Society Members only. If you are not an LCS Member,you will be assessed a one Month Membership fee ($260 MXN), in addition to the course enrollment fee.
- Your LCS Membership must be active on the date of the course presentation. If your membership will expire before the selected course date,it must be renewed to attend the course.
- The LCS Office should be notified at least 5 days before the course begins if a cancellation is needed. There is no refund.
- A waiting list will be created for each course where member interest exceeds the maximum enrollment.
Need a driver's license?
Course Fee: $400 MXN
Course Description: In the process of adapting and modernizing ourselves to the changes the world puts in front of us, we offer you the Driver's License class. The purpose of this class is to provide you with the necessary knowledge to obtain a new license or to renew it. The class is conducted online through Zoom. It lasts an hour and a half and in it we will consider these topics:
Enrollment ends: 1 day prior to Class.
Alfredo Pérez Aldana
The Five Revolutions that Shaped Western Thought
Course Fee: $700 MXN
Course Description: This course focuses on how five revolutions, the Glorious Revolution, the US Revolution, the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, and the Indian Revolution shaped western thought and politics, defining the contemporary Western world as we know it.
Enrollment ends: November 30, 2020.
Ted Rogers, PhD