Personal Enrichment Program
Come and participate in the Lake Chapala Society's new Personal Enrichment Program (PEP) series. This is one response to our members call for more programs, both entertaining and fun.
Our next series of programs features highly qualified experts such as Rachel McMillen. Each program will present topics that will elucidate an understanding of yourself and Mexico.
The courses are easy to choose from and consist of 2 - 8 class sessions. The prices are very affordable, and the class sizes are small.
- The fee to participate in each Personal Enrichment Program is payable on-line via credit card. On-line payments are subject to a 7% surcharge to coverprocessing and foreign exchangefees.
- All Personal Enrichment Program courses are intended for Lake Chapala Society Members. If you are not an LCS Member, you will be assessed a one Month Membership fee ($270 MXN), in addition to the course enrollment fee.
- Your LCS Membership must be active on the date of the course presentation. If your membership will expire before the selected course date,it must be renewed to attend the course.
- Seating for each event is limited. Your admission to the event will be confirmed when the Stripe payment system notifies the LCS office of your payment. On-line registration closes one (1) day prior to the event. LCS may cancel any event and refund registration fees if an insufficient number of registrations are received by the closing date. No refunds will be issued to persons who are unable to attend the event.
- A waiting list will be created for each course where member interest exceeds the maximum enrollment.
Need a driver's license?
Course Fee: $400 MXN
Course Description: In the process of adapting and modernizing ourselves to the changes the world puts in front of us, we offer you the Driver's License class. The purpose of this class is to provide you with the necessary knowledge to obtain a new license or to renew it. It lasts an hour and a half and in it we will consider these topics:
Enrollment ends: 1 day prior to class.
Alfredo Pérez Aldana
On CAMPUS Dec 6
Introduction To Lakeside
Offered in two formats: an on-campus classroom course
On CAMPUS December 13
Via ZOOM December 17
Importing your Foreign Car and Taxes Related to Your New Life in Mexico
Course Fee: $450 MXN
Course Description: Moving to another country might be a very confusing experience when it comes to how the law works there. Our head gets full of questions and doubts. So that going to the experts will give us clarity of mind and power of decision.
Enrollment ends: December 2, 2021
María de las Nieves Solbes Luis
On CAMPUS December 3 and 10